¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Entrevista por The Barnes & Noble Review

Entrevista por The Barnes & Noble Review Empty Entrevista por The Barnes & Noble Review

Mensaje por Fedeb182 Lun Oct 19, 2009 4:29 am

Mark Hoppus
A musician’s dive into three gripping reads.

Entrevista por The Barnes & Noble Review Guest_books_marchoppus

In 1999, the California-based trio Blink-182 burst onto the charts with infectious tunes like "What's My Age Again?" and "All the Small Things." Combining high-energy songcraft with a potent live act, Mark Hoppus, Tom DeLonge, and Travis Barker quickly earned a standout place in the era's pop-punk Renaissance. After a four-year hiatus, Blink-182 returned to touring and recording -- and the acclaim of fans worldwide -- in 2009. The groups's bassist and singer Mark Hoppus spoke with us about his three favorite books.

Entrevista por The Barnes & Noble Review 34805712
Shadow Divers
By Robert Kurson

"It's the true story of a group of scuba divers who discover a sunken German U-boat off the coast of New Jersey. It's a thrilling, can't-put-it-down type of book, as they search to identify a submarine with no record of having been where it was found."

Entrevista por The Barnes & Noble Review 13704136
Red Dragon
By Thomas Harris

"I read this book back when I was in Junior High. It freaked me out It's the original CSI! It gave me nightmares for months and made me want to become a crime scene investigator -- but I started playing bass instead."

Entrevista por The Barnes & Noble Review 19897814
The Big Sleep
By Raymond Chandler

"Based in Los Angeles during the '40s -- it's crime, suspense, tough guys, detectives, gorgeous women. The foundation of Los Angeles film noir. There's a reason Humphrey Bogart starred in the film adaptation."

TRADUCCION

Mark Hoppus
Un músico de buceo en tres lecturas de agarre.

Entrevista por The Barnes & Noble Review Guest_books_marchoppus

En 1999, el bajista-californiano del trio Blink-182 estallo en los charts con un infeccioso tono como "What's My Age Again?" y "All the Small Things." Combinando alta-energia sonora con un potente acto en vivo, Mark Hoppus, Tom DeLonge, y Travis Barker rapidamente consiguieron un lugar de la era pop-punk renasentista. Despues de un hiato de cuatro años, Blink-182 retorno al tour y la grabacion -- y la aclamasion de fans en el mundo -- en 2009. El bajista y cantante del grupo Mark Hoppus hablo con nosotros sobre sus tres libros favoritos.

Entrevista por The Barnes & Noble Review 34805712
Shadow Divers
por Robert Kurson

"Es la historia verdadera de un grupo de buzos que descubren un submarino Aleman undido en la costa de New Jersey. Es emocionante, es el tipo de libro que no podes dejar de leer, como ellos buscan por identificar un submarino que no tiene memoria de haber estado donde se encontro."

Entrevista por The Barnes & Noble Review 13704136
Red Dragon
Por Thomas Harris

"Lei este libro cuando estaba en los ultimos años de la primaria. Me asusto es la original CSI! Me dio pesadillas por meses y me hizo querer convertirme en un perito investigador -- pero empece a tocar el bajo."

Entrevista por The Barnes & Noble Review 19897814
The Big Sleep
Por Raymond Chandler

"Basado en Los Angeles de los años 40 -- es un crimen, suspenso, tipos rudos, detectives, hermosas mujeres. La creacion del cine negro de Los Angeles. Hay una razón por la que Humphrey Bogart protagonizó la adaptación cinematográfica"

Fedeb182
Fedeb182
Moderador
Moderador

Masculino Cantidad de envíos : 2695
Canción favorita : Dumpweed, Story of a Lonely Guy & Everytime I Look For You
Mark, Tom o Travis? : Mark ♥

http://wwww.twitter.com/fedeb182